- Bangalore seems to be moving a bit on the infrastructure front – the airport, Metro, Peripheral road etc. However, no signs of a sewage or a water line anywhere around our apartment yet.
- Akshat flew to TVM for a vacation all by himself. His entire generation seems to be fear-proof. He walked past security checks etc with the Jet Airaways staffer reasonably casually, and even managed to ask her some questions about the X-ray screening.
- Mosquitoes, and mangoes, announced the season bigtime.
- Nachiket Joshi – the guy whom we met in Ladakh and Spiti and who’d taken a year off to go backpacking across the country – figured on a Times Now programme about people who dared to. When will we dare to ?
- Holi @ Redwoods was surprisingly nice, if low key.
- Alankrita’s first birthday turned out to be a huge gathering – and the country Club is out of our bad books for now.
- School fees are beginning to scare the hell out of us – at this rate we’ll have to won facr compared to Loyola, Jamshedpur, these all feel more hyped than substance.
- Need to go on a ride/vacation soon. Been ages!