Update for this:
- 66 responses so far.
- 51.5% ppl commute
- 56% take the car(25.8%)/2 wheeler. And this survey first went out to a cyclists’ (15.2%) list
- 71% people have divided roads – Bangalore sure has improved. A mere 10.6% have unpaved surfaces enroute.
- 30.3% folks go at 8-9am, another 30.3% at 9-10am
- 77% people leave bet 5-8pm. Shows on the roads
- Average Speeds: 37.9%
- 30.8% ppl encounter a jam once a day, 29.2% find multiple jams everyday
- 65%+ folks do groceries within a km! Thats nice. Walk ? Drive ?
- 39.4% exercise rarely, another 24.4% only “sometimes”
Will put the details up once it crosses 100.